How To Reach TV Tower Berlin
The Berlin TV Tower is located at Panoramastraße 1A, 10178, in the Alexanderplatz area in central Berlin.
TV Tower Berlin address: Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany. Get Directions
The entrance to Berlin TV Tower is directly opposite the Alexanderplatz Bahnhof train station.
You can take the S3, S7 or S9 train lines to the TV Tower in Berlin.
You can take the RE1, RE7 or RE8 if you’re coming from outside the city.
The bus lines that cover the Berlin TV Tower are 100 and 200.
Berlin has an extensive bus network comprising over 150 daytime and more than 50 nighttime routes.
You can easily identify metro buses by the “M” displayed at the front, while nighttime buses are marked with an “N.”
To reach the Berlin TV Tower, consider boarding buses on the following lines: M48, 100, 200, 248, N5, or N8.
Among these, Bus No. 100 is particularly favored by tourists because it traverses Unter den Linden, running from the Brandenburg Gate to Alexanderplatz, making stops at all the major attractions along the route.
For a convenient express service between Tegel Airport and Alexanderplatz, you can hop on the TXL Bus.
A Berlin Welcome Card gives you free access to a lot of the public transport in the city. You even get free entry to multiple attractions in Berlin, including the Berlin TV Tower.
Another great way to get to TV Tower Berlin is through the subway, where you can take U2 or U8 lines.
You can get down at Alexanderplatz subway station, and a 3-4 minute walk will take you to the TV Tower.
Parking Near Berlin TV Tower
If you plan to visit the Berlin Radio Tower by car, the closest parking is Q-Park Am Alexanderplatz.
A 10-minute walk from here will take you to the Berlin TV Tower.
Public Transport Fares
- The Subway fare to TV Tower-Berlin costs approximately €2.20 – €3.20.
- The Bus fare to TV Tower-Berlin costs around €1.50 – €4.00.
- The Train fare to TV Tower-Berlin is roughly €1.70 – €4.00.
The closest stations to the TV Tower in Berlin
The nearest train station is S Alexanderplatz Bhf, just a 2-minute walk (78 meters) away.
S+U Alexanderplatz Bhf/Gontardstr. is also nearby, a 3-minute walk (156 meters) from the TV Tower.
Another nearby option is S+U Alexanderplatz Bhf/Memhardstr., just a 3-minute walk (157 meters) away.
Alexanderplatz is a short 3-minute walk (180 meters) from the TV Tower.
Spandauer Str./Marienkirche is about a 4-minute walk (290 meters) away.
The closest light rail station in Berlin Mitte to the TV Tower is S+U Alexanderplatz Bhf/Gontardstr., just a 3-minute walk away.
For trains, the nearest station is S Alexanderplatz Bhf, a quick 2-minute walk to the TV Tower in Berlin Mitte.
The nearest bus stop to the TV Tower in Berlin Mitte is S+U Alexanderplatz Bhf/Memhardstr., a 3-minute walk away.
We recommend booking your Berlin TV Tower tickets in advance to save the hassle of standing in long queues outside the tower.
Handy Transportation Schedules
- The first Light Rail to TV Tower-Berlin in Berlin Mitte is the M2, which stops nearby at 3:00 AM.
- The last Light Rail to TV Tower-Berlin in Berlin Mitte is the M5, stopping nearby at 3:10 AM.
- The first Train to TV Tower-Berlin in Berlin Mitte is the RE8, stopping nearby at 3:07 AM.
- The last Train to TV Tower-Berlin in Berlin Mitte is the RE8, stopping nearby at 3:07 AM.
- The first Bus to TV Tower-Berlin in Berlin Mitte is the N5, stopping nearby at 3:00 AM.
- The last Bus to TV Tower-Berlin in Berlin Mitte is the N65, stopping nearby at 4:10 AM.